Paradise Irrigation District is soliciting a request for bids for Security Camera and System Removal and Replacement with the following scope of work:
The work at each site shall be performed in a manner consistent with industry practice and includes but may not be limited to the following details:
- A hard-wired system managed by the video contractor.
- DVR system with web-based capabilities for viewing at each site location.
- Assessment of replacement of existing cameras as necessary.
- The addition or replacement of cameras at front entrances sufficient to identify people entering the building.
- Abilities to assign permissions to delegated reviewers with a minimum of 2 admins.
- Minimum of one week of memory for viewing footage.
- Cameras to be in full color and include night vision.
Request for quotes issued: September 9, 2022
Due date for quotes: October 5, 2022 / 1:00 p.m. local time (extended)
For further information regarding this project, please contact:
Mickey Rich, Assistant District Manager
Paradise Irrigation District
6332 Clark Road
Paradise, CA 95969-4146