Customer Assistance Program (CAP)


Low-income assistance for individuals and families

Applicants who currently qualify for PG&E's CARE discount  at their residence are encouraged to apply for PID's CAP program. Applications are available online and in the office. Remember to include proof of your PG&E CARE discount when returning your application. Completed applications (which must include required qualification paperwork) will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.

Apply in person or by mail

 Download & Print the Application

PID Office M-F 9am-4pm
6332 Clark Road
Paradise, CA 95969

Apply Online

You will need your PID account number and an electronic copy of your PG&E bill in one of the following formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .pdf

I'm ready to apply online

Discontinuance Policy

Select a language to view the District's Discontinuance Policy

Financial assistance available for customers who have had a leak

District's current policy allows for a one-time billing adjustment when a leak is promptly repaired.

Review the pdf leak appeal form & policy (208 KB) to see if you qualify for an adjustment.

Was this article helpful?

We are always looking for ways we can improve our services. If you need additional help please contact customer service.

If you'd like to give us some feedback on this article or the website click here.