• Boil all water for one (1) minute
• Let water cool before drinking.
• Use boiled or bottled water for drinking, brushing teeth, and food preparation until further notice.
• Boiling water kills bacteria and other organisms in the water.
If you are unable to boil your water:
Household unscented liquid bleach
• For clear water, use 8 drops (1/8 tsp.) of bleach for 1 gallon of water. For cloudy water, filter through a clean cloth and use 16 drops (1/4 tsp.) of bleach for 1 gallon of water.
• Mix well. Allow to stand for 30 minutes before using.
• Water may taste or smell like chlorine. This means disinfection has occurred.
Water disinfection tablets
• Please follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
PARADISE IRRIGATION DISTRICT
Georgeanna Borrayo, District Secretary
Regular Meeting Date Changed
Monday, November 19, 2018
The PID board meets at 6:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of each month to discuss district business and make policy decisions.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the regularly scheduled November 21, 2018 meeting of the Board of Directors of the Paradise Irrigation District has been cancelled. A special meeting date of the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, November 19, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. in the District Board Room, 6332 Clark Road, Paradise, California.
Location 6332 Clark Road, Paradise, CA 95969