Paradise Community Drinking Water Supply Options Study
Identify and evaluate long-term options for improvements to the Paradise Irrigation District (PID) water system infrastructure and finances to ensure the long-term sustainability and resiliency of the water system(s) as well as support redevelopment of the town of Paradise. This Study is also a mandated requirement to ensure that PID can obtain funding for its drinking water system improvements from the California State Legislature.
|Contract signed 6/9/2021||June 2021||06/29/2022
pdf Final Study (2.55 MB)
- Office of Water Programs, CSU,Sacramento
- Randy Marx, P.E., Research Engineer
- State Water Resources Control Board
- pdf Work Plan - Options Study Project - Paradise Irrigation District (336 KB)
- pdf RFP: Engineering Services, Options Study - Long-term Sustainability of Water Supply (268 KB)
- pdf Factsheet: RFP for Options Study Engineer (438 KB)
- pdf Factsheet A : Consultant Selection (865 KB)
- pdf Factsheet B: Consultant Selection (864 KB)
- pdf Consultant Work Schedule (122 KB)
- pdf PID Options Identification Report Draft (1.76 MB)
- pdf PID options evaluation approach - Presentation (429 KB)
- pdf Options Evaluation Process Factsheet (411 KB)
- pdf Stakeholder Presentation - May 24, 2022 (2.00 MB)
- pdf Response to Comments - Options Study Report Final - June 2022 (210 KB)
- pdf Final Report (210 KB)
Outreach & Communication
Stakeholder Meetings held monthly
Community Meeting scheduled via Zoom
Meeting Purpose: Inform community members about the Draft Town of Paradise Options Study Report and solicit community feedback.
The Options Study public meeting is to be held Tuesday, May 24 from 6 - 8 p.m.
The Town of Paradise Options Study Report is available to view HERE.
Please register in advance to attend this meeting via Zoom HERE.
Please register in advance to attend this meeting in person HERE.