• Boil all water for one (1) minute
• Let water cool before drinking.
• Use boiled or bottled water for drinking, brushing teeth, and food preparation until further notice.
• Boiling water kills bacteria and other organisms in the water.
If you are unable to boil your water:
Household unscented liquid bleach
• For clear water, use 8 drops (1/8 tsp.) of bleach for 1 gallon of water. For cloudy water, filter through a clean cloth and use 16 drops (1/4 tsp.) of bleach for 1 gallon of water.
• Mix well. Allow to stand for 30 minutes before using.
• Water may taste or smell like chlorine. This means disinfection has occurred.
Water disinfection tablets
• Please follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
PARADISE IRRIGATION DISTRICT
Georgeanna Borrayo, District Secretary
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
The PID board meets at 6:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of each month to discuss district business and make policy decisions.
The agenda for this meeting is not yet available.
Location 6332 Clark Road, Paradise, CA 95969